* Entrepreneur - solutions for growing businesses.
Where you’ll find your questions answered about your start-up business. Resources offered include articles, business opportunities, trends in small business, and more.
* The Startup Journal - The Wall Street Journal Center for Entrepreneurs.
This site contains ideas on franchising, financing, e-commerce, and information you will definitely benefit from in order to run your business. .
* Start up Biz - Online resources for people with business ideas.
Information on how to start a business, legal agreements, and business licenses all provided through this site. You can also take an assessment survey in order to evaluate your entrepreneurial ideas, capabilities, and to evaluate your current team.
* United States Small Business Administration - Your small business resource.
Starting a business can be an exciting venture offering many rewards. However, you must be prepared and you must understand the basics. Resources such as a small business startup guide, business plan basics and workshops are all available through this site .
* Internal Revenue Service - Small Business & Self-Employed One-Stop Resource.
All money concerns discussed here whether you’re a self-employed individual or independent contractor. The Small Business/Self-Employed online classroom has a series of self-directed workshops on a variety of topics for small business owners.